Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 5: A favorite quote.



Well I could find a really good quote with a lot of meaning but... I'm just going to do one that I think really applies to me and one that I have always liked, so here it is!

You set your heart too much on things, Anne," said Marilla with a sigh. "I'm afraid there'll be a great many disappointments in store for you through life." "Oh Marilla, looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them," exclaimed Anne. "you mayn't get the things themselves; but nothing can prevent you from having the fun of looking forward to them. Mrs Lynde says 'Blessed are they who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed.' But I think it would be worse to expect nothing than to be disappointed."



Well there's my quote, nothing great, but makes a lot sense to me.


Well Bye,
®achel

No comments: