Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Small Things!


Well, to start out I have this notebook that I like to put all my school papers in;  I pull in out everyday, sometimes two or three times in one day. Well I've been using it for quite some time now and the binding was falling apart, the cardboard that makes it stiff was bent down and the red plastic was pealing off. But I just kept using it not bothering to look for a new one. The other day I pulled it out while Mommy was in the room. We laughed at it and she said something in passing about getting me another one. Well, I didn't give another thought for the rest of the day, or the next, but the day after that I walked into my room and found a new red notebook, just like my old one, on my bed. Mommy had found if for me.
It doesn't sound like much, but I just loved the fact that she had thought about me and remembered that I needed that note book and had taken the time to get it to me. I was reminded again what a great life I have and what a great family I live in!

Thanks for the notebook Mommy!
®achel

No comments: