Hope you are having a wonderful beginning to 2014!!!
1. Count your blessings, not your troubles.
2. Learn to live one day at a time.
3. Learn to say "I love you," "thank you," and "I appreciate you."
4. Learn to be a giver and not a getter.
5. Seek the good in everyone and everything.
6. Pray every day.
7. Do at least one good deed every day.
8. Learn to count. Put God first.
9. Let nothing bother you.
10. Practice the "Do it now" habit.
11. Fill your life with good.
12. Learn to laugh and learn to cry.
13. Learn to practice the Happiness habit.
14. Learn to fear nothing and no one.
15. Learn to let go and let God.
Some of them are kinda cheesy but oh well!