Friday, July 4, 2014

Tubing!

So we got to spend the afternoon at a friends lake house with a couple of very fun families!! 

If you have never been tubing than you are missing out!! It is so much fun! :) (until the next day when your arms, chest, and back, feel like they will never function properly again.)  

I don't know how many times I got flung off. Mr. Austin is a mean driver!! 

I think Ryan is scared. :P He's thinking about what is about to come. No, just kidding; he and I agreed it was one of the most fun days we had had in a really long time. 

Last picture. :( we didn't take very many. Michael, Ryan, me and Grant all taking a brake after nearly 4 hours of holding on for dear life. :D 
It was and amazing day!! 





1 comment:

Eden said...

That looks soooo fun!!!!! If I come and visit, will you guys take me tubing?! ;)