Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Costumes For Our Movie


I have begun the costumes for our next movie and I am having so much fun.
The new movie is in Anne of Green Gables time (the very beginning of the 1900s) and for this movie we are planing on filming in the winter so we all need coats that are warm, but still look mostly historically accurate work for that time.

Well I had all this really ugly cloth that I could not bear to throw away because there was a lot of it-

So I decided to make my coat for the movie!


I took a dress pattern I already had and just shortened it, made the sleeves longer, and doubled the front piece.


Then for the trim I used the cloth and buttons from a old costume.


Oh and the top layer is a sheet.
Well I'll put more photos of our costumes up later.


Well bye,
®achel

1 comment:

Titus2Mom said...

Incredible work. You amaze me!