Friday, March 16, 2012

A Beautiful Wedding!

Daddy played a double roll for this wedding, not only was he the father of the bride, he was also best man.


Michel, following in the footsteps of his older brother, likes to get dressed up. 
He had planed this thing all day and so we all go dressed up for him and came to his "wedding'. 
He loved it.

Ryan played the Pastor and was one of the happiest I have ever seen.

Jamie, smiled the hole time and was the ideal maid of honer.

I was the photographer and I am very proud of this picture.
I think it is very cute.

After we found the rings, witch had been left upstairs, Michael did the honers.

And Sarah tried to do the honors but had a little bit of a hard time getting the ring on the groom's finger.

And that was the end. 
One last cute photo thought because I think my little sister is so cute!


Well Bye, 
®achel

1 comment:

Eden said...

haha! O so cute!