Monday, March 26, 2012

Camping out back!

Michael, Sarah, Jamie, Ryan and I all got to camp out back a few nights ago. 
We had a lot of fun and besides getting a little wet the first night, it was awesome. 

Jamie trying to figure out what this thing is and what she is to do with it.

Michael is to cute. I think he had a lot of fun, sometimes it's hard to tell with Michael.

I told him I was going to sleep out under the stars because I had always wanted to do that. So he said he was going to to. This was his version of sleeping under the stars.


I always used to love the Roy Rogers movies when I was little, and he always just camped under the stars. I though that was the way I wanted to do it. And it was. I never woke up not even when half of our crew went inside in the middle of the night.

Ryan built us a fire and was a great brother. He helped all his sisters get the tent up and bring out blankets. 


Well Bye,
®achel

No comments: