Monday, June 25, 2012

My bestest friend!


Erin and I went out and filmed some scenes with Jessica the other night and I was reminded once again how much I love Erin!
She and I got to just have fun (at Jessica's expense) for a whole hour and it was so awesome! 
Erin would say things that were just crazy, and it was funny for me watching the footage latter because I never even look at her. I just kept saying my lines and correcting her lines. 
I've been with her almost constantly for sixteen years and lot of time I take it for granted how much joy she bring into my life. So for once I just took the time to thing about how great being a twin is and how much Erin gets me to think outside of my schedule and see that it's okay if I don't get dinner on the table right at 6:00 because no one's going to hold it against me. 
So anyway this was just something that I though I would take the time to write because I love my twin sister so much! 

Well Bye,
®achel  


P. S.
No you can not find the word "Bestest" in the dictionary. It is a new word created by Michael, just for special occasion.  

1 comment:

Titus2Mom said...

Aw... i think I'm gonna cry now.
Your my besest friend too!

love,
Erin