Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's own accord

"Some people seem to think that I began by asking myself how I could say something about Christianity to children; then fixed on the fairy tale as an instrument; then collected information about child-psychology and decided what age group I'd write for; then drew up a list of basic Christian truths and hammered out "allegories" to embody them. This is all pure moonshine. I couldn't write in that way at all. Everything began with images; a faun carrying an umbrella, a queen on a sledge, a magnificent lion. At first there wasn't anything Christian about them; that element pushed itself in of its own accord." 

~C.S. Lewis~  

 

 

 


This was just something I found while reading a book called 'finding God in the land of Narnia' and liked it. 

 

Well Bye, 


®achel

No comments: