Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Give this Christmas Away!







A few days ago we were putting up our Christmas tree and someone said we should play Matthew West's song 'Give this Christmas Away'. 
I hide it well but I always get a little worried when someone wants to play a song for all of us because out of ten people there is almost always someone who doesn't like the song.
But we played it and to my happy relief I saw Daddy tapping his foot and at the end he was singing the refrain. Mommy said at the end that it was very pretty and everybody wanted to play it again. 
It's a small thing a guess but it makes me happy when everybody likes a song. I can sit back and sing it as loud as I like and know that (except for my not-go-great singing voice) no one will mind. 
So this is a great beginning to the best time of year. Starting November first and going though January first is the best time of year in my opinion.

Well Bye,

®achel