Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Great Country!






“Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.” 

~John Jay~

 

 

I don't have much to say with this post. And it doesn't really matter if I did, no one reads it anyway, but I do have thoughts on who I would like to be our next President and I thought I might as well say that even if I can't vote yet and I'm only one teenage girl in a who Country of thousands of people a lot louder than I am.  But I love America and want it to go on being the GREAT Country it has been for so long. 

"Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor."
~1 Peter 2:16b~

Well Bye, 
®achel

No comments: