Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tigger!



I've always liked Tigger! If I had turned out to be Eeyore or Piglet I would not have posted about it.
(Sorry to all the Eeyores and Piglets out there) Hey! at least Eeyore and Piglet got names; unlike Owl, Rabbit and Gopher. 

Jessica said I'm a lot like Rabbit too and I sighed with relief when I didn't come out as him! I like Rabbit and all but what do you think of when you think of Rabbit? The grouchy one who's not any fun.

Anyway I'm glad I turned out to be Tigger. He's funny and plus I found a picture of him with a soccer ball which is awesome!




Which Pooh Bear Charcter are you?
Tigger


 

Hyper Active- Tigger is extremely hyper active with a lot energy. Tigger is very up beat and wanting to go. Always ready for the next adventure.

 
Facebook quizzes & Blog quizzes by Quibblo


Well Bye,
 ®achel

No comments: