Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Black and White Pictures!

I did these in backwards-birth-order this time because I uploaded them that way and did not want to try to change it.

Riley is vary photogenic. (by the way I spelled that right on the first try.)


Michael!!!

I think this is such a cut picture it looks like it could be a panting.

Jamie, and I don't really know what to say.

Ryan in his costume for Dear Father I had a hard time getting him to were those socks but I think they made his costume perfect.

Emily and I don't know what to say so you come up with something interesting.

Erin. I think this is a really cute picture and I love it when Erin wears that hat.

That is a bunny that I am holding and it was the cutest little bunny ever!

Jess. I think this is a one of our birthdays but I don't know whose.

Well that is everyone. Hope you like the pictures.

Well bye,
®achel

No comments: