Friday, January 13, 2012

A little explanation



Y'all have all probably be wondering why all of a sudden I started just posting random history things. Well I was going to tell you -before I began- that I was going to try to post a history thing every day for the year of 2012 but I got busy and all I had time to do was copy and past the things I had already typed out, and schedule them.
But anyway that is what all the history posts are and if you don't like history, and I do understand it you don't, (there are a few topics that I would not like to read someones blog about, math to name one) well, then just don't read it. You can read just posts about my family and me by going to the top and just clicking the thing that says Family Life then you should be able to figure out the rest, it's pretty self explanatory.
Some days will be better than others it's hard to find 366 good quotes and songs.
Oh, and by the way, all of the history posts are in the American Revolution era. I might give the civil war a shoot next year of something but for know this is what I like and this is the best I can come up with, so I hope you do read it and I hope you do like it.

Well Bye,
®achel

No comments: