Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Great Vacation!!!


I couldn't stop the grin that spreed across my face at the fist sight of the lake. 
I love water and when we drove over the first bridge over the lake I remembered fully just how much I have always loved the sight, smell and sound of water.


When I walked into the lake house for the fist time I squealed. Yes I knew that probable doesn't sound like something someone my age would do but I did. I squealed then ran up the long, very long, flight of stairs to the upstairs. Where I soon discovered that I could have my pick of king size, queen size, full or twin beds. (I chose full.)

We got there a around six and the only thing I really wanted to do was go out on the dock and look. The sun was sinking and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Like I have always thought the Lake of Shining Waters, in the book Anne of Green Gables, would look like. 


I picked a bed with a window that looked out over the lake so that I could look out first thing in the morning. Though there was that bug who really though he could get in if he just hit the window hard enough one more time.


I woke up and the first thing I thought was, "I don't have to walk a dog!". 
I love Riley and all but still...  
The second thing I thought was "Man I like waking up in a room that is below 70⁰ with the A.C. still going."☺


I looked out the window. To my surprise I saw four little people out there. Bare feet on the dock, fishing polls in the water.
I got dressed and walked down the stairs, my hand braking into a sweet as soon as I looked down the them.
I made it safely to the bottom!   
Michael came running in. Just glad to see me and telling me that he was going to catch a fish.


He through his line out and brought it back in. Through it out and brought it in. Fortunately that's all every one did. Not a singly fish got caught in all our time there. 


I will try to get more pictures up soon. 
But for now this is all.
I hope you like them. 


Well Bye,
®achel

No comments: