Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Thomas Jefferson

Day 104


 

"He lives and will live in the memory and gratitude of the wise and good, as a luminary of science, as a votary of liberty, as a model of patriotism, and as a benefactor of human kind. In these characters, I have known him, and not less in the virtues and charms of social life, for a period of fifty years, during which there was not an interruption of diminution of mutual confidence and cordial friendship, for a single moment in a single instance. What I fell there fore now, need not, I should say, cannot, be expressed."
~James Madison~
About Thomas Jefferson



Now someone who will remain nameless but who's initials are E. R. I. N.  laughed at me when she found out that I did happy birthday posts to people who have been dead for 200 years☺. But that's okay because I laughed at myself to☺. I think it's kinda funny that I do that but I figure they where the one's who won the independence that I enjoy to day so who cares if they are dead I still wish them happy birthday.

Well Bye,
®achel™  

No comments: