Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm a violin



I did this thing a long time ago and remembered it the other day. 
I looked it back up to see what it said about me. These goofy 'tests' doesn't usually get very close to what you're really like
This one is very close, so I'll let you look at it.  

Erin and I were fighting debating the yesterday over whether or not Edmond in 'The voyage of the Dawn Treader' says he's tired of playing second fiddle or... I don't know what Erin thought he said, something that didn't make any since. Just kidding!(It's a twin thing) 
 Anyway it made me think of this thing. If that doesn't make any since then I'm sorry; I got off on a rabbit trail. 
I'd better stop now.    
   

What Orchestral Instrument are You?
Violin
You embody the essence of being human. You are incredibly sympathetic to the full spectrum of emotions. You like to personally express your thoughts on what it means to be human; when you do, others listen because your voice is so compelling. You can be introspective as well as highly social. You work hard and you are committed to greatness. However, you can be so hard working that you often tend toward competition. Consequently, you can be very high strung. Sometimes being “second fiddle” is hard for you to accept – perhaps quite literally? – and while this can be a motivating force for self-improvement, it can often be quite damaging in your personal relationships. Some advice for you is this: every once and a while, take a step back (or a half-step down, as the case may be) from being so tightly wound and high strung. More relaxed, you can then be free to strengthen the warmth, vitality, and deep thought which are characteristic of your personality.
Facebook quizzes, quiz apps & blog quizzes by Quibblo



Well Bye,
®achel

No comments: