Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let inward love guide every deed

Though I may speak

with bravest fire,

and have the gift

to all inspire,

and have not love,

my words are vain,

as sounding brass,

and hopeless gain.


 

Though I may give

all I possess,

and striving so

my love profess,

but not be giv'n

by love within,

the profit soon

turns strangely thin.


Some, Spirit come,

our hearts control

our spirits long

to be made whole.

Let inward love

guide every deed;

by this we worship

and are freed.






"I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. "
~1 Corinthians 13:1-3~

Well Bye,
®achel

No comments: