Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Smile*

So for the month of April I'm going to try to post something everyday that made me smile in hopes that it will make you smile! I love April! Probably because it's the kickoff to spring! 

So I was reading today and here was something I couldn't help but smile at. 
"I dropped my toothpaste!" he said crestfallenly. 
That killed me!! It was intentional by the author for all of you who are wondering if someone really wrote something like that. 


And here is something else that made me laugh way too hard!! 
I used to just love the Roy Rogers shows when I was little. I didn't just smile when I saw this I 'laughed out loud' if I can be excused the cliche.
Oh, and Erin can yodel just like him too!! I'm sure she will be thrilled that I told you. :-)



1 comment:

Eden said...

Haha! :P I love April too....

Hey... I used to LOVE the Roy Rogers shows when I was (REALLY) little! :P