Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The World Turned Upside Down

Day 261




Okay I'm running out of things to post and this was kind of a last minute desperate attempt of find something slightly interesting.

This song is from the error of the American war for independence so it is okay to post it even if it doesn't seem to relate at all. I think it's kinda cute; hope you like it to.

 

If buttercups buzz'd after the bee,
If boats were on land, churches on sea,
If ponies rode men and if grass ate the cows,
And cats should be chased into holes by the mouse,
If the mamas sold their babies
To the gypsies for half a crown;
If summer were spring and the other way round,
Then all the world would be upside down.   




Here is where I found it. I usually don't do links put this one looked okay to do. Even though I have noticed that songs written in 'the olden days' say a lot of words we don't use.

Well Bye,
®achel

No comments: